Education in classical architecture and urbanism for practicing architects, planners, engineers and students wishing to learn classical literacy.
Classic Planning Institute – Learn classical city planning and architecture by Dr Nir Buras and others
- La Table Ronde de l’Architecture Summer School in Classical Architecture – Bruges, Belgium
- Mathias Corvinus Collegium – Budapest, Hungary
- INTBAU Nederland Summer School in traditional architecture and urbanism – Utrecht, Netherlands
- Rafael Manzano Azores Traditional Architecture Summer School – Azores, Portugal
- Engelsbergs Summer School in Classical Architecture – Engelsberg, Sweden (Paused)
- Cambridge Summer School in Classical Architecture – Cambridge, UK
- Classical Design Workshop (University course)- Oxford, UK
- University of Notre Dame School of Architecture – Notre Dame, Indiana, USA
- College of Architecture and Planning CU Denver – Denver, Colorado, USA
“Planning Europe’s Capital Cities: Aspects of Nineteenth-Century Urban Development“ by Tomas Hall. Learn the rules, regulations and planning visions that formed Europes great capitals. Free pdf here.
“The Art of Classic Planning: Building Beautiful and Enduring Communities” by Nir Haim Buras. The new reference book on how to plan cities learning from our great past.